To-Do Day coming up

Hi folks,

We are bringing back the monthly Install Days, and this message is to let you
know that the first one for this year will be on Saturday April 28th, from
midday onwards.

Lunch will be on as always; there are heaps of machines for people to play
with; there's the training room set up for people to get a handle on the
desktop setup we use.

The venue is the COmputerbank premises, at 92 Rosslyn Street, West Melbourne;
Rosslyn runs between King Street and Spencer Street, a block north of Dudley
Street. There's plenty of parking, and public transport is not too far away.
If you need a lift, let me know where you are and we'll organise for one of
the members to collect you if we can!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,

8-)