Re: [Computerbank] [cai-sa] Teen Challenge -Network

Peter Gossner wrote:
> Gee one day with DSL and I get all grumpy :)

It usually doesn't take us that long, you must be a passive person
<G,D&RVF>

While talking of distros and about aiming them at newbie users you will
find Lycoris, in spite of what DSL thinks, to be a very good
newbie-minded distro and it runs reasonably well. It runs KDE 2.2 at
present and that slows it down though KDE 3 on mine doesn't do too bad.

I might try those speedup hints and see if that gets it working faster.
I only have a 450 PII running 256 Meg.

Cheers,  Ian