Re: [Computerbank] Re: [cai-sa] Teen Challenge -Network

On Tue, 01 Apr 2003 07:38:22 +0930
Romana Challans <romana@timelady.com> scribed:

> and everyone knows emacs is better than vi.

Now there is a real war ..

> in other words, we can all do the holy wars. personally, the day i
> find the perfect system is the day i die - ie there aint no such
> beasty. a bledning of the best features of gnome and kde - well,
> now....:)
Yep

> both have advantages and disadvantages.as dsl so (ohmigoddess
> peacefully) said, its about whats best for cai. actuually, whats best
> for recips, imho:)

I guess I depends on their mindset ...

> and as for pete (one of the sweetest guys i'll ever know) being as
> grumpy as dsl, hell, all of us can outgrump peter, its too easy:)

NO ya can't I am BAD, MEAN, SubLiterate  and Seriously Narrow Minded . I
once had a shower and hated it,. !
I am so tough my keyboard has stainless steel keys ..
(I am also 7 feet tall and play flyhalf for Au)

Sorry Guys ... I was over the Top .. Sorry Sorry.

I do that sometimes ...

<gossner@arcom.com.au>
<http://arcom.com.au/~gossner/>
<http://bigbutton.com.au/~hazzaday>