[Computerbank] IPEX 166 PCs at Computerbank.

Hi all,

Their is a large stack of IPEX 166 boxes in the CBV warehouse at present -
it would appear that their vidoe chipset (S3 Trio / 86c775) is not
supported in xfree86 4.2.1.

My question is - should I configure these PCs to use VESA (yuk) or is
there a process to get our deb repository updated? Can I request 4.3 to go
in there?

Cheers

Tim