Re: [Computerbank] Re: [cb-private] the Annual General Meeting

Hi everyone

Yes Kylie almost has it right except that we ARE currently the so called
":National body" and as such the AGM is for Computerbank Australia Inc.

Officially there will be no branches or nodes untilafter the SGM to change
the constitution as the constitution c urrently doesn't have any provision
for any extensions of our group.

The AGM will be for Computerbank Australia formerly known as Computerbank
Victoria. According to Clayton Utz it's actually wrong to call it a
"National body" as it really is the Management Committee of the
Association.

As far as I understand it each of the branches will have their own
committee of managements for the day to day running and they will report
to the Association Committee.

All financial members of Computerbank Australia are eligible to nominate
for the committee at the AGM and to vote at both the SGM and AGM. Proxy
votes are allowed and the form for such are found on the web site.

As far as the electronic meetings go there is a restriction in that there
cannot be any significant time lag involved between participants in the
meeting. Clayton Utz have experience in this area and will be guiding us
as to our options.

As far as the order of events go, when the constitution is finalised (
within the next fortnight :) hopefully :) ) there will be three weeks
notice of a Special General Meeting ( all financial members may vote )to
adopt the new constitution, in the same notification there will be a call
for nominations for the committee of management and calls for proxy votes.
Straight after the SGM we will hold the AGM for computerbank Australia
formerly known as computerbank Australia.

Hope this clarifies some things

Pen