[Computerbank] Re: [cb-private] the Annual General Meeting

Hi everyone

The AGM will be before the end of October. In the hour prior to this we
will hold a Special GM to adopt the new constitution.

There is provision in the new constitution for an elctronic meeting
whether phone, tele or irc conferencing.

we are trying for the end of September and Clayton Utz are hoping to have
the draft ready in a week.

More soon

Pen