[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Computerbank] statement of purpose
You see, I would have said something including words like this:
* To get as many donated computers as possible and refurbish them as
quickly as possible to give to worthy individuals and groups Australia-wide.
* To not have any donated computer more than one month before it is
processed and sent out.
* To actively nurture every volunteer.
* To build the number of volunteers.
* To use volunteers according to their skills and what they want to do.
* To recognise that skills unrelated to computers are also required for us
to operate smoothly.
A bit different from Claptrap, Urk & Yammer...
computerbank mailing list