Re: a suggestion

> It's 24 Dec 98  04:21:30,
> We'll return to beckster@warehouse.net and All's
> discussion of a suggestion
><snip>

> While on the subject of unemployed, perhaps those unemployed who are
> considering a switch to a computer career might be able to work in such
> a centre..

> |Fidonet:  Tony Langdon 3:635/728.18
> |Internet: tlang@freeway.apana.org.au
> |
> | Standard disclaimer: The views of this user are strictly his own.

Hi Tony and all,

I havee beeen unemployed for a while but I would gladly give some
time to volunteer in the Canberra area.  Volunteer work, in my case
is 'an approved activity'

Regards
Peter

The LORD bless you .. keep you and make his face
shine upon you, and be gracious unto you ... and
lift up his countenance upon you, and give you
peace. Num 6:24-26