Re: a suggestion

>Computer literacy will empower the nation's people. Without it, people
will fall behind. Regarding using Linux to teach admin skills, I refer
you to the article by professor vermeer.
>http://linuxtoday.net/stories/1846.html

I absolutely couldn't agree more (I'd actually seen that article before
- but it's an excellent piece)....

BTW, Sys Admin stuff was just an example - there is just _so much_ work
available that someone with a Linux box and a net connection has the
opportunity to learn...

Personally, I'd love to see a few more code hackers out there - now
there's another skill that is readily learnable with a linux box and an
internet connection...

All they'd need is a few pointers to get thme going, and the time and
brains to figure it out, and I could see a few gun hackers coming out of
this... ;-)