Distribution to use

It's 30 Dec 98  08:08:01,
We'll return to gossamer@tertius.net.au and All's
discussion of Distribution to use

 go> I wasn't meaning to start icky and long-drawn-out political
 go> discussions!

:-)

I answered in private.  Is it the list or your mail client that cc'd me
a private copy?  I'd prefer if the private copy didn't come, as it only
serves to confuse and direct potentially important discussion away from
the list (I always get the private one first :( ).

.. "To HELL with the Prime Directive...FIRE!"