[Computerbank] Greg is online.

Good afternoon.  I am online and up to date with my mail.  In next fifteen
mins I will have to head home to no comms.
I will give Bruce McCubbery a call from a pay phone tonight, and will give
him a call again tomorrow when I collect our mail from the postoffice.  If
anybody has an urgent message for me, could you please ask Bruce to let me
know when I call him. Sorry for all the communications problems, my phone
line may be back on Wednesday, sighhhhhhh

greg