Re: [Computerbank] Possible client

I hope you get a swift reply, Greg.

They should be interested in giving special help to someone who is dead
keen to set up a branch up that way as soon as possible. Helping your local
(sub?) post office in Landsborough be much more helpful for the locals
seems a good idea to me.

Meanwhile, because they'll say this, submit an application for Priscilla
from Computerbank's site.

Also go to Australia-wide's archive section and enter RTC and Rural
Transaction Centre separately in it, without knowing for sure, I'd say
Landsborough's a monte for funding for one. Ask Sue in Kalannie WA about it
all, she's arranged it for her town.

Talk about that on 'wide.

Bruce