Re: [Computerbank] Possible client

Bruce said:
> They should be interested in giving special help to someone who is dead
> keen to set up a branch up that way as soon as possible. Helping your
local
> (sub?) post office in Landsborough be much more helpful for the locals
> seems a good idea to me.

Yes, it is a sub post office, and I doubt very much that it is profitable.
Rather, it is a necessity, and would only earn pocket money, for Priscilla
and her husband Michael.  They only moved to the town in the last 12 Months,
and they are managing (not owners I think) the very small pub (extremely few
customers) with the postoffice included in the building.  Neither do I think
that the pub would be profitable.  Just pocket money and something to do for
an older couple.
Regards,

greg