[Computerbank] re: statement of purposes

Hi All,
Sorry to have taken a while to respond to kylies email but I am currently in the uk and email is not always easy to get to... :(

Kylie commented on the WA group that had Aust Tax Office recognition and the statement of purposes thjat got them their...

I have to agree with kylie 100%  you have to establish your charitable or educative intent..  the tax laws are not interested in campaigns about open source and infact if you are percieved as being from a club or lobby group it can go against recognition so Kylie I agree with your comments on the statement of purposes.

cheers have a good festive season
Ken