Basic requirements for server

It's 01 Feb 99  21:02:21,
We'll return to telford@eng.uts.edu.au and All's
discussion of Basic requirements for server

 > Hmm, we may need an admin team, armed with ssh clients. :-)

 te> Be a little careful with ssh for commercial applications unless you
 te> want to purchase a full commercial licence. I'm no lawyer but your
 te> suggested application sounds outside the scope of free non-commercial
 te> use as defined by the ssh licence.

I know 2.0 has a commercial looking licence.  I thought 1.2.x was
somewhat more open.  I, personally, have avoided 2.x, licence conditions
being one reason.

.. He who refuses to work for idiots is usually jobless.