Re: [lias] Age IT Software News: Schools open for business

Just as an ex hacker of oasis I must agree with everything here. The Oasis
system is a very poor system. The students basically used their own hard
drives when they accessed it. There was no real library support or anything
mildly creative!

Honestly the schools computer systems are totally screwed. The computer
teachers at
my technology high school were only experinced with mac os. Unforchantly the
school system is only going to get worse until we can get some expertise in
the field .

By the way all you linux fans will like this one. In N.S.W. it is against
department policy to use free software. No wonder they are stupid enough to
pay gates for useless software upgrades.

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/