Re: [Computerbank] 225q, Ararat and a new project in NE-VIc

Hi all

just my 2cents worth

The reason some people need to come to Melb, maybe for a weekend workshop
is to get a hands on feel for the computerbank package.

We don't use RH but our own deb package with docs to go with it.

the other reason to come down for country folk is simply to meet everyone
and have a face to face natter about difficulties, yes maybe even a vent
about clients who drive you crazy, and a bit of a round table problem
solve.

There is plenty of support for techs but we all need to sit down
eventually.

We can send you home with a package and stuff Greg and I'll get you to
fill in a volunteer form as all volunteers doing Computerbank Business are
covered by our volunteer insurance Aust wide.

Looking forward to meeting you and Linda.

Pen