Re: [Computerbank] Ararat, Wangaratta, Bendigo, Warragul, Mildura, etc.

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 01:26:54PM +1100, Greg White wrote:
> Bruce, I have not answer as yet for overcoming this tyrrany of distance and
> knowledge.  But south of Hobart, is a beautiful area.   There are a lot of
> people who would love to live in such a beautiful area.  There are a lot of
> fishermen in Tassy, surely they know that u have to use the right bait on
> the line and hook, to have a chance of catching the right fish.   If they
> put together a residence with cheap rent (package) for an interested tech
> that wants out of the rat race.  And then cast in (advertised on the right
> Linux oriented lists),  who knows they may get a bite or two.

Shaun and Romana start packing, mmm sounds great- Just need to find a
tech job down there first and talk the kids in to it:)

Shaun
--
Shaun Branden, email:  shaun@pcuse.com    It's a damn poor mind
icq: 10469563, homepage: www.pcuse.com    that can only think of