[Computerbank] Isolated places without support.

I like linux for obvious reasons.  But it is not so much an idiot drive
system, like some well known O/S's.  I was wondering if any consideration
was given to IBM's O/S2  .   They where giving away copies at one stage.
And it might be useful for isolated cases where an idiot drive O/S is
warranted.  It comes with a passable Office suite, IBM Office (from memory).
Generally speaking, I prefer Linux.   Perhaps IBM if generous, would give a
few copies for charity, because they are not running with it.  And it does
fit nicely on older boxs and smaller drives.
But all you people have probably vetted all of the O/S possabilities many
times.

greg