Re: [Computerbank] 225q, Ararat and a new project in NE-VIc

Well, I suppose Kylie's back now?

Kylie, you mentioned a number of potential branches here in Victoria that I
don't know anything about. The Italian tobacco growers you mentioned surely
are now even second or third generation Australians? There's no need for
anyhing special for them, like covering the Italian language? I just saw a
piece on wine making in that NE-VIC area on ABC-TV's Landline Best of
series, if you've got the time go to
http://www.abc.net.au/landline/stories/s252128.htm

My point in mentioning this is is: sure they've all got their Italian names
but they speak pure Australian, no worries!

Anyhow Kylie, good to have you back and hope you catch up on all that's
been happening quickly. Will you be at the lunch for Greg on Thursday?

Regards, Bruce