Re: [Computerbank] CBVic Debian Build Info for NSW

On Tue, 2002-01-08 at 00:27, Da Moose wrote:

> Grant will probably answer this email as well. I'll also get David hatton
> to send you the install/config sheets we use.

That'd be excellent.

> Do you need our packages and mirror? We're changing from Gnome to Kde this
> week.Pen

Not really. We'd just like to look at how you've put your build
together, how you've got it working and what you've got in your build.
Your task selections and the boot process are of most interest.

We've yet to narrow down exactly what packages we want to go with,
although Ken has probably the best idea after his CellBlock work.

--

Cheers,
      Craige.

http://mcwhirter.com.au/