Re: [Computerbank] CBVic Debian Build Info for NSW

Hi Craige

maybe Craig can bring everyting back when he comes to the CAI conference
18-19th Jan.

Grant will probably answer this email as well. I'll also get David hatton
to send you the install/config sheets we use.

Do you need our packages and mirror? We're changing from Gnome to Kde this
week.Pen