Re: [Computerbank] solving the conundrum of the bush

Terry I think that the difference here is that we have a commitment to our
recipientrs, as volunteers.

for us the solution we would like to see is one of continuing education to
our clients. Trying to excite people about their capabilities and maybe
creating educated converts along the way.

Our recipient base has often low educational standards, low self esteem,
and low literacy and need support. Usually support drops off after about
6months.

Computerbank is above all not a technical organisation but a social
justice organisation.

I know i was probably just venting and some days I hate the phone and
don't want to speak to recips but in the end I pick up and try to help
because that is what this organisatrtion is all about.

Pen