Re: [Computerbank] Re: [Australia-wide] Re: online interactive tutorials

Yes Penni, I think this could be an important piece of the final combined
package of answers. Why a package? Because individuals are different.
Because an online interactive tutorial would be good for some but telephone
support might be needed for others (perhaps at their expense if it is too
far away?), others work best on paper -- by snail mail or fax or printing
off emails.

We need a smorgasbord or menu of answers the clients can be offered to
choose from.

Evolving it all in practice.

Bruce