[Fwd: GET THE TRUCK TO DILI FUNDRAISER!!!]

Hi guys,

FYI...

Cheers,

Kylie

Please forward to other lists / other people :)

-- BEGIN included message

Come One Come All...

 	 A largish box truck has joined the ETCCP and we are funding it to
Dili
			packed with heaps of cool stuff.....

				   But dammit!...

		     The darn thing can't swim so we need to
		          raise $750 to float it across...

Thus it is time for another night of entertainment, drinks and good
company in the only 					 UNION BAR
				 in town!!!

				The Comrades Bar
		514 Swanton St ( cnr grattan and swanston - almost )
				 Starts at 7pm
				  $5 entry...

another top raffle will be held of course and entertainers will come to
sing and amuse...

			We want you all to come...

 	 It has been your brilliant support that has got us so far so
quickly...

 	 Please tell everyone you know and mark it down in your diaries
				  right now! :-)

			Looking forward to seeing y'all there...

Rowan Mitchell ( ETCCP )

-- END included message