Re: CBV needs a Saint

Hi,

Thanks to those who offered solutions to our telephone dilemma...for
now I've opted for the mbox account deal (we did get a premium
account) and hope this solves our problems. Currently doing some
testing and setting up of our account - which is telephone number 8610
2482 with an email address computerbank@mbox.com.au

I'll let everyone know what's going on with respect to our email addy
- as I may be inclined to change our cbvinfo@freemail.com.au over to
the one associated with our new mbox account. For now though - I
haven't changed a thing. :) Stay tuned.

I have not recorded a message for the mbox telephone service - there
is just a generic message / greeting.

Looks like it's a great service :)

Cheers,

Kylie