[Computerbank] Calling all technical writers and computer trainers

Hi all,

The experiences that we at CA have had is that Its no good giving a person a
computer if they don't know how to use it.  Subsequently, Computer Angels is
ramping up a program of training classes for our recipients.  In order to do
this we need people who are willing to conduct training courses either
one-on-one or with groups of 4-6 people at a time.

We also need  people who are able to write training manuals for various
aspects of computing.  If you feel you are able to contribute in this area
either by writing training manuals or by conducting courses (or both),
please contact me (David Buddrige) either by email
(mailto:buddriged@logica.com) or by phone: 08-9343-9430 (after Perth
Business hours).  Initially we are looking at the introductory aspects of
computing, however the long-term goal is for all aspects of computing to be
covered, so if you feel like you can write a manual or teach a course,
please contact me so I can coordinate the various efforts.

thanks heaps

David Buddrige
buddriged@logica.com