[Computerbank] Storage crisis in Melbourne...

Hi all,

At the moment CAI-Vic is experiencing a storage crisis - after this weeks
donations (more then 150 computers and bits) - we are at capacity.

If anyone has any leads on FREE (no strings) storage  - please give us a call
ASAP on 9600 9161.

Meanwhile, tomorrow CAI-Vic will be open from around 1pm for warehousing and
sorting purposes only...all help appreciated.

We expect to be able to firm up on a Saturday roster system soon - our
opening times for Saturday - lately - have been a bit all over the place.

If anyone is interested in regularly turning up on a Saturday  between 1-6pm
(or even one saturday a month) - please let us know.

Cheers,

Kylie

--
Kylie Davies