Re: Proposals and information

Hi Jon,

> I'm actually a lot more positive. I've indicated my interest in helping however I can to Grahame. I'm sure there will be others, you just have to develop things. Grahame, what was the response like to your invitation for help at the slug meeting ?
>
> Within Slug, there has never been a shortage of people to help with install fests.

It is perhaps to our advantage to use installfests / similar to get a
whole lot of people on the job of setting up systems.

I mentioned this to the LUV president and he has suggested that i give a
talk to one of their meetings (In Jan) about the concept of the
computerbank and how installfests may be useful.

> On a separate note : Hello Kylie, I'm on the list :).

:) Hi!

Cheers

Kylie