Re: [Computerbank] coming to terms with the Catch 22 puzzle/conundrum

Some great points and suggestions Bruce,
Do we make regular appeals to the Tafe colleges for volunteers? Surely
there are a number of budding geeks out there who would love to be
putting together computers etc. I'm  willing do some promotion via
letters and phone calls.
Jo-Anne