[Computerbank] Documentation - Update on sourceforge.

Hello All,

I promised to report back on my meanderings with sourceforge vis-a-vis
suitability for the Computerbank documentation. So far, so good.

I have been able to upload some test files OK. to the CVS.  Feel free to
see if you can see them/download them.

To do this, try surfing to the sourceforge home page and use the search
facility to search for cbdoc. Follow the links -> CVS Repository ->
browse CVS Repository.

Let me know how you get on.

I still have to investigate how best to implement annotations in files
to automatically update things like version number and date/time, and
the best way for cbdoc participants to use CVS.  I suspect the latter
may be a small script, running on a local machine, and tailor made to
provide a useful subset of CVS commands which will give the required
functionality. Alternatively, a gui front-end may be suitable.

I would like to swap notes with people on this list who have had
experience with either CVS and/or sourceforge. (I believe Shaun and
Romana are familiar with both - will email you both separately)

Hope this helps. More when I know more.

Cheers,

David H.