Re: [Computerbank] coming to terms with the Catch 22 puzzle/conundrum

Good morning Kylie and all,

I prepared a response to what you said below Kylie, but it is all based on
your availability to go on the weekly radio show I've proposed and reducing
your workload in other areas..

I have suggestions about how it all might be achieved but..

Well, are you available to go on a weekly 5 min. spot... and happy to hand
over some of the stuff you do to others?

That is ... if it seems like what I'm going to suggest would work?

Regards, Bruce (Ascot Vale, Melbourne)