Re: [Computerbank] A Linux Question

Dale Long wrote:

> Does CBAUS plan to have a questions/answers mailing list for linux and
> another for linux applications?

Just my 2c, but I would prefer that people take their questions to LUG
lists, or aus.computers.linux, where there is already ample, keen people
willing to help.

Why try to duplicate already existing excellent resources?

   email: terryc@woa.com.au  www: http://www.woa.com.au
   Wombat Outdoor Adventures <Bicycles, Books, Computers, GIS>