Re: [Computerbank] who does our grants chase for us?

Hi Kylie,

Is this *another hat you wear? Have you got a subcommittee helping you?
When we all find other possibilities Computerbank might apply for do we
just mention them on here or what?

If you had 20 grants to apply for could you handle that? (just asking)

Cheers! Bruce