Re: [cai-sa] Re: [Computerbank] East Timor

Romana Challans wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:31 pm, Kylie Davies shared:
>

>>The ANZ / ET effort is something I am coordinating...so direct those
>>queries to me rather then Penni - it is the earlier we did in ET that
>>Penni is aware about.

This project in ET is largely coordinated between one single person, ANZ
and myself. There are confidentiality issues with respect to disclosure
of fine details and the person coordinating at the ET end has not been
asked if it is okay for me to release their name on the list. The
computers are being donated by ANZ (the puters are already in ET and
have been allocated), vis a vis coordination/liaison through CAI-Vic.

Yes I wish I had more information about where the first lot of puters
are in ET and indeed if there was any success with linux or were the
boxes wiped in favor of putting windows on them? This I dont know and am
aking for Penni to report on /follow up.

I do know that the contact I have with respect to ET has been (or will
be) given the kit (desktop penguin, training docs, tech docs etc) when
ANZ are ready to decommission the systems. This has happened for the
1000 odd systems that have already been sent out in the South Pacific
using different contacts.

Hope this clears things up then,

Kylie

--
Kylie Davies
Victorian Branch Co-ordinator

This email and any attachments may be confidential and
the subject of legal professional privilege.  Any disclosure,
use, storage or copying of this email without the consent
of the sender is strictly prohibited.

Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the
intended Recipient and then delete the email from your
inbox and do not disclose the contents to another
person, use, copy or store the information in any medium.