Re: [Computerbank] East Timor

>We also have a netproject mailing list - which was for east timor projects
>- perhaps we could begin to use that list again for discussion of this. I
>will ask the contacts in East Timor to to also sign up to it. There may
>also be some people still subbed to the netproject list that could help
>with this.

There are a couple of names on the netproject list that still may be of
assistance to you in relation to transport: Percy King and Bruce McCubbery.
They responded to my initial posting for assistance for the Darwin
Community Legal Service's projects in East Timor.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)