[Computerbank] Recent Events

Hi All

It's disappointing to see both the public and Private accusations flying
around.

Don't you think it's time we grew up both as people and an organisation?

Like some of you I to was not happy about the way the election was conducted
but I don't think it should bring about the downfall of CAI.

What we do is greater than all of our petty squabblings. Is it any wonder that
there is a perception that CAI, especially Victoria, is a hot bed of
Machiavellian politics? ( Please check recent minutes as this was an Agenda
item )

Lets get over it now and move on to the future.

Are we going to stagnate or blossom? Ditch all the posturing and personalities
and get on with working as a team.

My biggest disappointment was that more members didn't vote ( although it was
more than last year) I personally was hoping for an Interstate President (
and yes i would have happily not voted for Grant ) as I feel that we are too
Vic-centric and need to be more Nationally focused.

Lets get off our bums and make this org LARGE.

lots of love from me and this is my spleen being vented.

Hopefully i won't need to vent again:))))))

Pen