[Computerbank] Kylie does it again! Well done!

To address any continued ill feeling and, sadly, some continued sniping, I can
do no better than suggest reading Kylie's GNU Volunteers guide - this quote
from it says it all!

"We will each respect all those we come into contact with, whether we are
representing the organisation or working together. No form of harassment or
discrimination will be tolerated; Computerbank people are worthy of the best
treatment, from and for each other."

Brilliantly written Kylie - absolutely spot on. If we STICK to this, then
surely much of our problems will ease?

I would hope all of my fellow State Coordinators, and the rest of the
Committee team are fully behind me in committing to lead by example on this,
and treat each other exactly as Kylie's writing so well puts it!

I am certain this would help greatly in the moving on and putting this behind
us, and towards new, better working practices, that are beneficial to all!

My cheery thought of the day - was so inspired by Kylie's writing on the
subject!!!!

r:)
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
Romana Challans
GPG Key fingerprint =
F09E F80E 5DCA 9476 7753  9423 2CC7 81E8 4F07 1AD2

State Coordinator
Computerbank Australia Incorporated, SA Branch
http://sa.computerbank.org.au/

"No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the
continent, a part of the main."
(Meditation 17, John Donne)