Re: [Computerbank] [Fwd: [cai-vic] Policy stick is out]

Romana,

The reasons for the parting questions in my email was because I was getting
an impression form all the bitching that CAI was getting to be all about
egos and somehow forgetting its original aims.
I am heartened and very pleased by your response.

I urge everyone out there in CAI land to stop, take a deep breath, remember
why you are here and go forward as a stronger organisation helping those in
need.

Rob Jackson