Re: [Computerbank] Noise to help ratio

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 06:06 am, Greg White shared:
> The noise to help ratio on this list is rising, if it continues, I will
> consider it not charitable, and will remove myself from list.
> I had thought this a charitable group.  Have I erred.
>
> Gregory L White.

gosh, apologies!

i thought this national list was a great open forum for us to sort out all the
issues and progress forward! kylie, cromwell and i are attempting to do many
positive things with existing documentation, identify gaps, and implement
what is needed:)

let me assure you of this much : i know that i, certainly, and as far as i
have seen, kylie and cromwell, (though i presume not to speak for any), are
working together in a productive and friendly way to effect the necessary
changes:))

please, feel free to leap in and assist us, this is an open and totally
transparent forum, and this is something that affects us all as part of cai,
i would dearly love to encourage evryone openly, jump in, the water is fine:)

r:)
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
Romana Challans
GPG Key fingerprint =
F09E F80E 5DCA 9476 7753  9423 2CC7 81E8 4F07 1AD2

State Coordinator
Computerbank Australia Incorporated, SA Branch
http://sa.computerbank.org.au/

"No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the
continent, a part of the main."
(Meditation 17, John Donne)