Re: [Computerbank] [Fwd: [cai-vic] Policy stick is out]

Hi Romana and others,

Happy to help. :)

Warning...This is a loooong email. :)

> Kylie,
>
> Thanks again for reminder - I found it finally! Unfortunately, I still have
> the vic centric draft, with no mention of the work in Sth Aust that Shaun,
> Jennifairy and I did..I think that got amended later - I'd love a copy of
> that, I remember our discussions on it atthe time now!

Yep the idea is that you can and are encouraged to modify the document for
your own purposes. Its all licensed under a freed licensing model (although
we haven't decided which one yet!). ;)

I did include the historical stuff re CAI-SA in the Computerbank Australia
Overview Document (which we hand out to people who want to know more about
the National organisation). :)

> But I'm afraid this doc, while full of much we certanly should be ensuring
> is in place, isnt the one you suggested may contain descriptions of
> committee roles?

I have pasted the cai-committee email on this topic below. This is where we
discussed things like changing the Treasuror's role. The email was sent
shortly after the State Coordinators roles were defined.

The roles were taken from the previously ratified CVI Policy manual, the one
that was current when we moved into Rosslyn St.

The CVI policy manual also defines things like technical coordinator,
volunteer cordinator, and etc. More recently we have added new roles for our
day to day operations and have appointed responsible and willing WFTD
participants to them.

All of the CAI National Committee Job Descriptions, as they stand current
today (excluding my notes), are included within the email below. The draft
affiliate agreement is also included - but we still haven't signed off on
that.

Cheers,

Kylie

---