Re: [Computerbank] mistake about nominations at AGM

Julien,

> It's switching over to a set fee per year (whether there is 1 day or 360
> to go) as soon as the new committee can do it.

Oh no you don't! That might irk me enough to actually pay it and make
membership for 12 calendar months beginning on the day the association
accepts the membership. I don't know why computer based associations go
"Oh my god, having memberships that last a year after the actual date of
renewing or joining" is just so difficult.

They've obviously not heard of MySQL or PostgreSQL.

;(