[Computerbank] new Out of East Timor list of cooperative helpers

Hello everyone,

You know how we have helped East Timor?
There's a new mailing list run by "Lev Lafayette"
<lev@student.unimelb.edu.au> from Dili.
He's been seconded from Victoria to set up the I. T. infrastructure of East
Timor and help out in other ways.
He's based in their Dept of Foreign Affairs. (Ramos-Horta)

Lev's set up a mailing list with quite a few knowledgeable and helpful
Linux dudes on it.
His intention is for the national infrastructure there to be open source.
I thought you'd like to know.

Ask questions of Lev direct or Don Cameron and/or Jacqueline McNally, both
on here but also on I.T. Timor, might answer you on here. You know me, I'm
clueless.  :-)

It's a Computerbank/Linux/East Timor sort of involvement - and extension of
the dream.

I hope I've got the right handle on this Don and Jacqueline?

Cheers all..

Bruce