Re: [Computerbank] finding a "local" Linux expert in regional areas

Hello everyone,

As I've mentioned, I have some people across Australia in regional areas
who could start up a Computerbank node (or is it a branch?) but they don't
have the requisite Linux 'expert' on tap. Don's site for ISPs is a help but
surely there must be Linux people in the bush who aren't in business
(likely to be too busy) doing it?

Can you guys on Linux users groups lists give us some insight please, how
many among the people on them are outside the metropolitan areas?

I'm beginning to think I've been going about it all the wrong way, perhaps
the better answer is to first find a person with the Linux skills "out
there" (wherever) willing to help and then try to build a node near them,
getting other local volunteers to build the team needed.

Bruce