Re: [Computerbank] finding a "local" Linux expert in regional areas

Great news Mark,

From what Don said about ISPs http://www.alpinelink.com.au/ might be able
to help you? You and Gold Coast Bill and Rob of Snug seem to be around
about the same stage of development.

All similar in probably several ways?

Where would your physical centre be?

Bruce

Bruce McCubbery
Can Internet Australians influence Australia?