Re: Shop UI (was: system logic fault (moving units into a building))

On Sat, Apr 02, 2005 at 04:10:09PM +0000, Jens Granseuer wrote:

> Note that the pl and sk locales still need to be updated for this change.
> Here is the corresponding patch for en:

Patch for pl attached. Also, is any way of tracking translation
synchronization planned? For example, at MPlayer each original file has
a $Revision$ tag near start (expanded by CVS automatically) and
translations are required to have 'synced with 1.???' near the
beginning, all that in comments. This could work for *.tmpl, but not for
.usrc and map sources, because these have all translations in one place.
And it really makes translating easier - all you have to do is check the
tags, and you see if you have to update something. Then cvs diff and you
know what to change.
And are the comments for translations intentionally omited? Also could
save some work.

> Also, the way selected units are currently displayed is, er,
> suboptimal and preliminary. If anyone has a good idea what to do
> instead of just painting a dark box on top of them I'd like to
> hear it because I am suffering from artistic constipation right
> now. 8)

Maybe add a green light to them, same way as red is added when transport
is full? And I'd appreciate if unit selection would be before movement
and/or cancel button.
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916, 3073512
   torinthiel(at)megapolis(dot)pl