Re: crimson fields graphics

Jens Granseuer a écrit :
On 23.08.2006 19:13, Laurent Chea wrote:
 > What exactly is wrong with the set when you load it in crimson? You can
 > send me the bmp (best off-list) if you like and I'll take a look.

Where do I send it to you ?

Look at the "From" address (jensgr at gmx dot net)

Oh by the way, can it be a problem like "it lacks one pixel or there's 1 or 2 pixel that should not exist" ?

I don't know. It's possible, but you didn't tell us what's wrong with your set.

Jens

actually I don't know :)

ha here is the stderr : Error: Terrain set 'default' not available.