Re: Play By Mail

Maybe above 200k, but it shouldn't be overly large. The "Join" command should be done as a macro that uses the game's own "Join" command and pastes the server's IP. I'm not a programmer, I'm just a fatty. Maybe, Irssi or any other CLI IRC client with a slight modification would do the trick? I hope any programmer, needing some network programming practice, will read this thread as an HTML document and make the IRC addition. Knowing what GPL is mainly used for, I could call it General _Practice_ License.