Re: Play By Mail

Please be careful when you assume you understand others motives.  I am
involved in a number of open source projects.  I know others as well.  We
are all experienced programmers and are not looking to learn or practice.
This is not the place to discuss these motives.  As I asked you previously
please take some time and think through the UI for this feature.  If it is
not important enough to you to spend some time on it, then it is likely not
important enough to do.

Pat O