crimson-0.4.0pre2 (was: Re: 0.4.0 Testing)

On 03.02.2004 05:12, Chang wrote:
> However, while I tried to launch crimson from the default install path,
> it looks good, but if I click at once the screen of crimson appears, it
> would lead to an unexpected terminate and said
> "Fatal signal: Floating Point Exception (SDL Parachute Deployed)"
> at the same time, if I click after the screen of crimson appears some
> time later, several seconds or so, it works.

I think I caught this one.

I've committed that fix and all compile fixes so far to CVS and
put an updated tarball at
http://crimson.seul.org/files/crimson-0.4.0pre2.tar.bz

Apart from the build fixes the main change over pre1 is the
completion of the german translation.

Have fun.

Jens